*ginseng, *chrysanthemum, *peppermint, *clove, *natural tobacco leaves
nicotine per patch: 0.5 mg
apply one patch in morning for 8-12 hours
2-3 patches a week
3 month supply
natural tobacco containing active ingredient nicotine: tobacco is an effective treatment for Alopecia and Dandruff. Tobacco contains the skin-friendly Vitamin C, which has been effective in treating various skin disorders like eczema, burns and other skin infections. It also contains benefits for teeth and gums in treating bleeding gums, toothache, cavities, halitosis, yellow stains on the teeth and few other. Few drops of fresh tobacco juice extracted from its leaves when dropped into the ear have been proven to aid hearing and few other ear disorders. Tobacco even provides relief from a venomous snake bite by reducing the potency of the poison.
As most of us know, tobacco leaves contain nicotine, as a specific organic compound, which in the very low concentrations can be beneficial for brain relaxation. Nicotine, a powerful nootropic, is a natural liquid alkaloid found in several plants of the nightshade family. Potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants, and tobacco all contain nicotine. Tobacco has the highest nicotine content, making it capable of a significant effect on living beings.
nicotine in itself is not harmful and has been associated with several health benefits. In fact, nicotine is the least harmful among the substances found in cigarettes. Nicotine from tobacco, when used independently in the form of a standalone patch, can help cognitive function without requiring exposure to any of the dangerous toxins found in cigarettes. It appears that using nicotine can enhance cognitive capacity and offer neuro-protection, some scientific evidence suggests. For example, using nicotine is known to help people in solving complex calculations, considering analytical problems, producing technical writing, and taking exams.
Nicotine promotes wakefulness, alertness, motivation, and creativity. Further, nicotine has proven beneficial in several health conditions including dementia, depression, anxiety disorders, ADHD, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s disease thus bringing this drug under the scope of large-scale research.
The following are some of the potential benefits of this nootropic drug and its associated effect on health:
- Helps prevent Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s – Clinical research suggests that nicotine protects against neuronal degeneration, improves motor abilities, and aids cognitive performance, thus cutting down the risk of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease. Another study suggests that nicotine intake in Parkinson’s patients’ enhanced their processing speed of complex tasks.
- Promotes wakefulness – Nicotine enhances the brain’s electrical activity and induces a state of alpha brainwave activity, which enhances attention, alertness, and creativity. The drug also enhances areas of the brain related to arousal, visual attention, and motor activation. Nicotine acts on the brain’s thalamus, parietal cortex, occipital cortex, and caudate.
- Boosts memory – Nicotine acts on the brain’s visual attention and attention processing regions thus boosting memory and cognitive performance.
- Reduces ADHD symptoms – In ADHD patient’s, nicotine is known to reduce the severity of the symptoms. The drug increases attention, vigor, accuracy, and reaction time in nonsmoking patients. For ADHD patients who are quitting tobacco and experiencing withdrawal symptoms, nicotine can help relieve minor feelings of nervousness.
- Functions as a neuro-protective – Nicotine functions as neuro-protective by stimulating the nicotinic cholinergic receptors in the brain, blocking estrogen, and reducing inflammation.
- Promotes weight loss – Clinical trials observed that nicotine has the ability to suppress appetite and prevent weight gain. Nicotine can improve insulin sensitivity and blood sugar levels.
- Supports a healthy gut – Studies show that nicotine patches improve ulcerative colitis by decreasing inflammation in the lining of the gut. It also provided relief from inflammatory bowel disease.
- Repairs tissue – Nicotine stimulates the body in a way that increases the growth of blood vessel capillaries and tissues, repairing damage and accelerating healing. Nicotine applied topically in low concentrations in the form of a nicotine patch appears to support rapid wound healing.
These benefits of nicotine are observed only when it is taken alone – not in a cigarette with many unknown chemicals. Smoking should in no way be seen as a means to access these benefits of nicotine as it has major damaging effects on health. In that form, it can cause more harm than good.
chrysanthemum flower is prized in TCM for its cooling properties. Its effects are similar to those of kojic acid (a well-known tyrosinase inhibitor) for brightening the skin. Chrysanthemum has anti-inflammatory properties and can help with atopic dermatitis. It supports the body in detoxification of the liver, It also helps to refresh your brain. This flower has been found to have stimulating properties, improving one’s senses while calming down the nerves. It relieves various symptoms of high blood pressure (such as headaches and dizziness) as well as treating the chest pain that stems from various heart diseases. It has been used for ages to treat the dry eyes and / or itchy eye symptoms, even blurry vision and watery eyes. On top of this, chrysanthemum tea helps if you have a sore throat. Chrysanthemum is packed with vitamin C Vitamin C improves your immune system, flushes toxins from your body, helps with digestion, improve syour skin, and much more. This amazing flower even strengthens the lungs.
ginseng contains numerous bioactive compounds, including saponins, polysaccharides, pectin, sugar, vitamins B1, B2, B12, pantothenic acid and minerals, which help to increase oxygenation and circulation to skin cells for a healthy glow. In addition to firming and reducing lines, ginseng helps de-puff the area around your eyes and can help minimize dark circles. has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to treat various disorders. It is believed to both stimulate and relax the nervous system and improve stamina.
clove is a natural antiseptic. It treats acne, heals acne scarring, It is a highly potent antioxidant, it helps in maintaining the collagen level of the skin which prevents premature aging. It helps in the natural treatment of hair loss. It strengthens the hair follicles and helps us to relax and reduce stress which is another reason for hair loss. It can be noticed that many kinds of toothpaste have clove as their ingredient. It is because clove has antibacterial properties that promote oral healthcare. Clove is being used to treat oral problems since ancient times. It brightens teeth, reverses tooth decay, prevents halitosis, and it is a tooth pain reliever.
tips for best results
suggested use: apply one patch to clean, dry skin once every three days. don’t continually wear patches in the same place. apply one patch to arms, back, stomach, and thighs. try to prevent patch from becoming wet. do not re-use patches. depending on your age and your body you may find that application of one or two patches a week is enough to increase and replenish your body’s hgh stores. it is best to consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician’s care for a medical condition. this product is latex, soy, and gluten free.
storage: store patches in aluminum packaging at room temperature away from excessive heat and moisture. do not store in the bathroom.
what happens when you swallow your supplements:
when you swallow a dietary supplement pill, it travels to your stomach, where the pill is immediately introduced to a powerful mix of digestive acids. depending on what other foods you’ve eaten, the supplements in you stomach remain there for up to 4 hours as part of the normal digestive process. during this process the supplements in the stomach continue to be degraded by powerful digestive stomach acids.
after approximately 4 hours, the remaining supplements’ nutrient value starts its journey into the small intestinal tract where it will be absorbed into the bloodstream and delivered throughout the body. studies have shown that on the average, as little as 2% of the original dietary supplement taken survives the digestive process and is absorbed by the body, dramatically reducing the dosage originally taken and its resulting effectiveness.
with a transdermal patch:
as soon as a patch is applied to the skin, body-heat activates the supplement formula and the nutrients begin to transit through the skin into the small blood vessels called capillaries that are plentiful under the skin. this is direct delivery of nutrients to the bloodstream or what is called transdermal delivery because nutrients are absorbed directly through pores in the derma (skin).
because the nutrient delivery process is done over a period of many hours while a patch is worn, we call this ‘time-release delivery’.
-maximum dosage absorbtion – patches allow you to absorb up to 10 times the dosage that comparable orally taken supplements deliver.
-patches release nutritional supplement ingredients directly into the bloodstream, bypassng the harsh acidic environment of the stomach and digestive tract that destroys most of the original nutrient value of supplements taken orally.
-patches deliver their nutritional supplement load directly to the bloodstream the moment a patch is applied to the skin, versus up to 4 hours with supplements taken orally that must pass through the stomach and digestive system.
-incredible convenience – there is nothing easier than applying a patch before bedtime or in the morning after showering, instead of having to remember to take multiple pills day after day.