facial holistic microneedling roller 1.0 mm, body holistic microneedling roller 1.5mm
This micro needle roller is made with titanium coated medical grade stainless steel needles.
While titanium is certainly the more sturdy of the two, when buying a derma roller I would strongly recommend choosing stainless steel.
What do all medical professions use? Stainless steel.
What do tattoo artists use? Stainless steel.
What do acupuncturists use? Stainless steel.
The only advantage titanium has over steel is that it’s stronger. When choosing a derma roller factors such as cleanliness and toxicity levels are far more important than sturdiness (and steel is still an incredibly strong metal!).
- a popular skin care tool, which was developed in last 15 years and gained its popularity immediately.
- consists of a rotating drum, inlaid with 192 super smooth and thin needles. They prickle the top skin layer, without damaging it.
- simply rolling your face and will bring amazing results: the skin will become smoother, younger, the wrinkles will be diminished, dark spots gone.
- micro needling is known to reduce scarring due to the stimulating of collagen.
- facial rejuvenation
- hand rejuvenation
- neck and decolletage rejuvenation
- tightening up loose skin on upper arms
- smoothing scars and clearing stretch marks
- brightening hyperpigmentation and age spots
- deeper transdermal absorption of nutrients
- results similar to chinese accupuncture
- treating rosacea and acne
- tightening up large pores
- clearing cellulite
- treating hair loss
HOW LONG WILL RESULTS LAST AND HOW SAFE IS IT TO USE?
The result depends on the condition of your skin and how often you do the treatment on the area. Results will be seen within two weeks for face if you do one to two treatments a week. Stretch mark, scarring, and cellulite treatment will take about two to three weeks. It is 100% safe to use on the face and body. It is important to not use the roller on open wounds, and active acne. It is also important to only use toxin-free, 100% natural plant based skincare with before and after a roller treatment. Proper cleaning is required and you should not share this tool with others.
DOES IT HURT?
No, you will feel slight tingling on the face, but not pain. Light pressure rolling on the skin and none of this should draw blood. Right after rolling, it looks and feels a little like sunburn but the tingling subsides.
WHAT KIND OF ROLLER DO I NEED?
For the face and neck for anti-aging, wrinkle, acne, scars, hyperpigmentation, glowing, tightening, and lifting I recommend using the 1mm roller. For the rest of the body I recommend using the 1.5mm.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME LIKE WITH LASER TREATMENTS?
What I like best about this treatment is that it can be done at home and there is no downtime. You will notice some redness and sensitivity so I recommend doing the treatment in early evening or on the weekend when you do not have plans to go out. You will also notice a tightening and dryness to skin as moisture escapes and cell turnover is increased. Leave skin makeup-free for at least 12 hours and only apply 100% natural, plant based ingredients onto skin after to avoid irritation and speed healing. Wear a hat and apply our RASPBERRY ELIXIR if you are going out in the sun for protection.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY ROLLER?
You can sterilize your roller by using hydrogen peroxide or even better, isopropyl alcohol. Submerge roller end in a cup for 15-30 minutes. Then rinse and air dry. If you find you need a tool to clean in between the needles you can lightly brush them with a clean toothbrush. Clean your roller after every use and do not share your roller as it would be like sharing a needle.