No products in the cart.
“The first step to healthy, radiant skin is balancing digestive health. Good skincare follows.
My vegan skincare-quality makeup range blends selected food ingredients with a natural fermentation process to bring out the very best in all of our ingredients and keep the skin’s ecosystem strong and healthy. It may not soundsexy or interesting to you but the fact is: YOUR skin IS turned on by fermentation! quite literally! Let me explain:Fermentation is the natural breaking down into microscopic, active particles, of live organic matter.
This process produces Enzymes, proteins & amino acids. Different original matter, produce different enzymes & proteins etc, They are not all the same, but they all need to ferment to produce a truly potent, natural active, so small in molecular structure it is able to pass directly and deeply down into the skin and be totally compatible with your skins biology.”
Our priorities are safety, high performance, and quality. First and foremost, we ensure that our products are safe to use, even by those with compromised and sensitive skin. Second, we put the products through multiple testing models to ensure that they perform at the high levels expected. Finally, we use only the most nourishing, healing, and repairing ingredients with no known links to health hazards or irritations. HAUT works to provide safe but effective products by coupling scientific knowledge and expertise with good old-fashioned practical sense. By filtering out data that may be heavily weighted with unsubstantiated opinions and agendas, formulators create results that can be trusted to not only perform at high levels, but to safeguard optimal health.
• Work with the skin, using bio-compatible, natural and/or organic ingredients to help the skin recover its natural balance, comfort level, and radiance.
• Are made up of 99.4—100% natural content.
• Contain up to 87% organic ingredients.
• Use locally-sourced, sun-dried glacial clay, found on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
• Do NOT contain any ingredients linked to cancer, hormone disruption, reproduction abnormalities or other health issues.
• Do NOT have synthetic fragrances—only non-hormone altering plant extracts provide a light scent to each product. Even organic essential oils can irritate skin, while some may have a slight potential to mimic the action of estrogen, so they are excluded.
• Have a stable preservative system approved by major worldwide natural/organic standards bodies to guarantee appropriate shelf-life without contributing to environmental harm.
• Include hypoallergenic ingredients not known to cause skin irritation, burning, itching, or allergic reactions.
• Contain anti-inflammatory, wound-healing and skin-soothing ingredients that encourage repair and healing of compromised skin.
• Are NOT tested on animals or contain ANY ingredients whose origins are from animal parts.
Always 100% free of synthetic dyes, parabens, formaldehyde, 1,4-dioxane, phthalates, mineral oil/petrolatum, silicones, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEG/PPG, triclosan, MEA-DEA-TEA, aluminum, disodium EDTA, hydroquinone, talc, ureas and chemical sunscreens. To read more on each of these ingredients go to our Ingredients to Avoid List.